As a family owned dealership we believe in complete customer satisfaction and our fine tradition of excellence goes hand in hand with creating and maintaining one-of-a kind teams. We offer competitive pay, a positive work environment and management who support and encourage the people who work with them.
If you are ready to become a key component of Jim Gauthier Chevrolet and be the next reason “Everybody Loves A Gauthier Deal” contact us today.
Licensed mechanics and 3rd level mechanics
Your Key Responsibilities:
- Perform diagnostics, repairs and maintenance on vehicles.
- Completing preventative maintenance as it relates to repairing or replacing worn parts.
- Follow a checklist to ensure that each critical part of the vehicle is examined thoroughly, review work orders and discuss with supervisor.
- Inspect motor in operation, road test vehicles, and test systems and components using computerized diagnostics and other testing devices to diagnose and isolate faults.
- Adjust, repair or replace parts and components including fuel system, brakes, steering and suspension, engine and drive train, emission control and exhaust, cooling and climate control, and electrical and electronic systems.
- Mentor, coach, train and support the development of apprentices in the dealership.
Successful candidates will:
- Demonstrate and champion a healthy and safe work environment.
- Must possess a provincially recognized Journeyman Automotive Mechanic Certificate.
- Red Seal Certification would be considered an asset.
- Completion of a related post-secondary program and or training courses.
- Professional demeanor and strong work ethic.
- Have excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Ability to meet physical demands such as heavy lifting, standing for long periods of time and using to use power and hand-held equipment.
- Must possess a valid driver's license and a safe driving history.
Wage determined by experience, benefits and schedule to be discussed during the interview process.
Please Send a resume and cover letter to service manager Rich Rioux firstname.lastname@example.org
Jim Gauthier Chevrolet specializes in matching potential customers with the right new Chevrolet, or quality used vehicle, that best suits their unique needs, desires and budget. In order to do so we are looking for sales professionals who are adept at providing welcoming, exceptional service to each and every potential customer who walks through our doors (physically or virtually).
Successful candidates who apply for a sales position will:
- Have an entrepreneurial spirit with a passion for customer service.
- Possess a competitive drive with the confidence to succeed in a fast-paced environment.
- Be effective at listening and identifying customer needs with the ability to cultivate and maintain positive relationships.
- Be passionate about developing product knowledge in order to effectively answer potential question and concerns.
- Be an ambassador of the Chevrolet and Gauthier Brands.
- Have a high level of ownership, accountability, and initiative.
We offer an industry leading pay plan, group benefits, and a supportive cooperative management team with ongoing training, that encourages growth and success. With a large in-stock inventory our established automotive dealership receives thousands of potential sales leads every month, has access to plenty of lender options and provides the perfect environment for an unlimited earning potential.
We value diversity within our sales teams and whether you have experience in the industry, or are just starting out we want to hear from you. Must possess a valid driver’s license with excellent verbal, written and presentation skills.
Please Send a resume and cover letter to General Sales manager Ian Peterson email@example.com
Auto Body Tehcnician
The Jim Gauthier Chevrolet Collision Centre is a busy and vibrant MPI direct repair centre which covers over 14,000 SQ FT, is I-CAR gold certified, offers state of the art equipment, multiple bays, two down-draft paint booths and a supportive work environment with plenty of billable hours always available.
We are looking for a qualified Body Repair Technician to join our team. We are committed to providing exceptional auto body and collision repairs and have a results-oriented outlook on all repair work.
This position requires a hard working, progressive, and detail-oriented technician who is able to fit into our fast-paced business and team. This position will report to the Body Shop Manager.
The successful candidate must have experience in this trade and be prepared for a position that is physically demanding and requires attention to detail. This candidate will possess:
- A willingness and ability to maintain current technical knowledge
- Must have or be working towards individual I-car platinum certification.
- The ability to identify and resolve issues effectively and efficiently
- Be knowledgeable about the rules surrounding automotive safety, best practices and consumer protection.
- Be self-motivated and energetic
- Have a high attention to detail with proven time management and organizational skills
- Have a valid drivers license, with clean driving record.
- Have their own tools/equipment including steel-toed safety boots
- Able to clean and maintain their work space
This posistion is full-time 8.00 AM-5.00 PM Monday to Friday. We offer a bright , clean work environemnt, extended health benefits and a competetive salary of $80,000 and up depending on level of experience.
Please Send a resume and cover letter to Collision Manager Paul Lapointe firstname.lastname@example.org