If your glass claim is the result of vandalism and occurred in Winnnipeg you will also need to file an Online Report with the Winnipeg Police Services. Outside of Winnipeg contact the local police or RCMP detachment nearest to the location at which the vandalism occurred.
First gather all your information:
- Drivers license document number of the registered vehicle owner
- The date/approximate time of original damage
- License plate number and Autopac policy number of the vehicle
- Policy number and any other insurance you may have
- Your Autopac customer number
- If the result of Vandalism the Report # from police services
FIND YOUR DRIVERS LICENSE DOCUMENT NUMBER
WHAT IS MY DEDUCTIBLE
MPI EGLASS FORM
There are some glass claims that cannot be processed through the Mitchell Cloud Glass system and must be handled by Manitoba Public Insurance.
- Vehicles covered under Manitoba Public Insurance’s Rental Vehicle Insurance.
- Plate transfers from a currently registered vehicle to a newly acquired vehicle (seven-day transfers).
- Lay-up policies (with no plate).
- Vehicles with temporary permits.
- Vehicles with Dealer Plates or Repairer Plates.
- Work paid for in advance of reporting the claim, for which Manitoba Public Insurance has agreed to reimburse the policyholder.
- Motorcycles, mopeds and mobility vehicles.
- All off-road vehicles.
- Tractors and trailers.