At the Jim Gauthier Chevrolet Collision Centre it's now easier than ever to get your glass repaired or replaced. As an accredited glass repair centre we are able to use the eGlassClaims system. That means all you need to do is contact us and we set up your glass claim for you.
If your glass claim is the result of vandalism and occurred in Winnnipeg you will also need to file an Online Report with the Winnipeg Police Services. Outside of Winnipeg contact the local police or RCMP detachment nearest to the location at which the vandalism occurred.
First gather all your information:
- Drivers license document number of the registered vehicle owner
- The date/approximate time of original damage
- License plate number and Autopac policy number of the vehicle
- Policy number and any other insurance you may have
- Your Autopac customer number
- If the result of Vandalism the Report # from police services
Then call us at 204-631-5717 or fill out the form below.
Using the web-based eGlassClaim we prepare your glass claim and through our link with the Manitoba Public Insurance's system register your claim for you. We will immedietly order any parts needed and give you a call once they have come in to scheudle your glass replacement.