In need of repairs?
Jim Gauthier Chevrolet Collision Centre is here to help!
Having an accident is a stressful experience, here at the Jim Gauthier Chevrolet Collision Centre we are here to make that process easier. As a participating MPI direct repair facility we can save you time by eliminating a trip to an MPI centre if your claim qualifies for direct repair. We are an MPI Accredited Repair Facility, and I-CAR Gold Class Certified so that you can be confident in our ability, to repair vehicles, of almost any make and model. We offer courtesy transportation with our shuttle service, or are happy to provide you with a quality courtesy car for the length of your repair. Whichever option best suits you and your repair needs, we have you covered.
Our knowledgeable and experienced advisors will keep you informed while our factory-trained technicians use their skills to return your vehicle back to manufacturer-specified standards using top-quality parts, paints, tools and processes. Utilizing the most advanced technology such as 3-D Laser Unibody and Frame measurement tools, we can restore even the most severely damaged vehicles with precision. Our facility covers 14,000+ Sq Ft of space with multiple bays and two down-draft paint booths to ensure that we always have the capacity to repair vehicles quickly.
When you need a quality collision and repair shop in Winnipeg to complete an MPI collision claim, repair a dent, remove a scratch, restore your vehicles paint, replace or repair glass, or any other repair or restoration work, there is not a job our trained team of professionals at Jim Gauthier Chevrolet can’t do. Give us a call at 204-631-5717 or choose one of our online form options below to get started.
Steps to The making a Claim and the Direct Repair Process
- Step 1: If you have been in a collision your first step is to ensure the safety of yourself and any others who may have been involved. When it is safe to do so, move your vehicles out of the flow of traffic and exchange information with any other drivers involved. MPI provides an excellent outline for what infromation you should collect.
- Step 2: Report the collision as promptly as possible to MPI (in Winnipeg - 204-985-7000, outside Winnipeg Toll free 1-800-665-2410). An MPI representetive will take a preliminary report from you and advise you should the collision require a police report and if your claim qualifies for direct estimate and repair.
MPI CALL CENTRE HOURS: Monday - Friday 7:30 AM - 7:00 PM Saturday 8:30 AM - 4:00 PM
- Step 3: If your claim qualifies for direct repair you can then call (204-631-5717) or complete the Jim Gauthier Chevrolet Collision Centre MPI direct repair form and set up an appointment for a damage estimate.
- Step 4: Attend your appointment, when the estimate is completed one of our advisors will go over the estimate with you and submit it to MPI. One we get MPI approval on our estimate we can immedietly order any necessary parts to complete repairs on your vehicle.
- Step 5: When your parts arrive we will give you a call in order to book a repair appointment that suits your schedule. We will confirm shuttle service or courtesy car transportation needs at this time.
- Step 6: Drop off your vehicle for the completion of repairs. Your service advisor will stay in regular contact with you to ensure you are kept up to date on your vehicles repair and advise you of when your vehicle is cleaned and ready to go.
- Step 7: Pick up your completed vehicle