COVID-19 at Jim Gauthier Chevrolet
At Jim Gauthier Chevrolet We're Here to Help
We understand you may have concerns about the Coronavirus (COVID-19).The health and safety of our customers, staff and the communities we serve is our #1 priority at Jim Gauthier Chevrolet. We are committed to doing everything possible to protect all those shopping, visiting and working at our facilities and adapting as regulations and needs change.If your vehicle is in need of service or you need to purchase a new vehicle our sales, service and collision centre are open and here to serve you and have returned to regularly scheduled hours. Having safe reliable transportation is an essential need which allows many of us to care for ourselves, family and neighbors.Our team is following and exceeding the protocols recommended by Canada Health to keep you safe, including continuing to regularly cleaning and sanitize the lobby and common areas with approved disinfectants, and continuing the increased frequency of sanitizing common touchpoints such as doors and counters. We have also increased options for those who wish to shop from home and have made it even easier to conveniently schedule service or sales appointments at a time that works for you from your phone, computer or tablet.Please review the resources below for more information about how our dealership is prepared to continue to provide the level of service you expect to keep you and your vehicle on the road safely.
Need to visit our showroom or shop for a new vehicle?
Here is some information on Jim Gauthier Chevrolets response to the Covid-19 pandemic accounting for current recomendations:
- Masks are now optional throughout all public and shared areas of our facilities. IF you are more comfortable with your sales or service advisor wearing a mask we are always happy to accomodate and will work with your level of comfort.
- Enhanced facility cleaning. All touch surfaces are regularly disinfected with Canada health approved cleansers.
- Enhanced Showroom Cleaning. All vehicles on our sales floor are disinfected regularly and after each customer or employee interacts with a vehicle.
- Enhanced vehicle protection and cleaning. All Vehicles entering our service or collision facilities are disinfected upon entry and prior to exit including exterior touch points and keys.
- Each vehicle is outfitted with a steering wheel cover, seat cover and floor mat cover when entering our service or collision facilities.
- We may limit the number of employees/customers in offices and waiting areas.
- Our full inventory is always available at JimGauthierchev.com
- You can call, text, email or even video conference one of our sales specialist
- We can deliver a freshly sanitized vehicle to your door for a test drive.
- Virtual vehicle tours are available.
- Find your trade-in value, or apply to pre-qualify for financing on our website.