At Jim Gauthier Chevrolet We're Here to Help
We understand that you may have concerns about the Coronavirus (COVID-19).
The health and safety of our customers, staff and the communities we serve is our #1 priority at Jim Gauthier Chevrolet. We are committed to doing everything possible to protect all those shopping, visiting and working at our facilities during these uniquely challenging times.
We know that vehicle repairs or maintenance may not be at top of your mind at this time, but if your vehicle is in need of service or you need to purchase a new vehicle our sales, service and collision centre are open and here to serve you. Having safe reliable transportation is an essential need which allows many of us to care for ourselves, family and neighbors.
Our team is following and exceeding the protocols recommended by Canada Health to keep you safe, including regularly cleaning and sanitizing the lobby and common areas with approved disinfectants, as well as ramping up the frequency of sanitizing common touchpoints such as doors and counters. We have also increased options for those who wish to shop from home and have made it even easier to conveniently schedule service or sales appointments at a time that works for you from your phone, computer or tablet.
Please review the resources below for more information about how our dealership is prepared to continue to provide the level of service you expect while mitigating additional risks associated with the Coronavirus and keeping you on the road safely.
Need to visit our showroom or shop for a new vehicle?
Here is some important information on Jim Gauthier Chevrolets response to the Covid-19 pandemic:
- We require masks be worn throughout all public and shared areas of our facilities. Masks are available should you not have one available.
- Enhanced facility cleaning. All touch surfaces are regularly disinfected with Canada health approved cleansers.
- Enhanced Showroom Cleaning. All vehicles on our sales floor are disinfected regularly and after each customer or employee interacts with a vehicle.
- Enhanced vehicle protection and cleaning. All Vehicles entering our service or collision facilities are disinfected upon entry and prior to exit including exterior touch points and keys.
- Each vehicle is outfitted with a steering wheel cover, seat cover and floor mat cover when entering our service or collision facilities.
- Protective Shields have been installed at our service office, reception and collision centre desks.
- We may limit the number of employees/customers in offices and waiting areas.
- Sanitizing stations are available throughout our facilities.
While we have taken these additional steps to ensure the health and safety of our valued staff and customers, we understand if you would prefer to complete your vehicle purchase experience without coming into the showroom. Our staff is eager to offer different options to ensure your comfort, health and convenience and can offer you a number of different ways in which you can shop from the comfort of your own home.
- Our full inventory is always available at JimGauthierchev.com
- You can call, text, email or even video conference one of our sales specialist
- We can deliver a freshly sanitized vehicle to your door for a test drive.
- Virtual vehicle tours are available.
- Find your trade-in value, or apply to pre-qualify for financing on our website.
Let us know how we can help you today.