It's everything you expect from a Chevy truck and everything you didn't expect from any mid-size truck before it. The all-new 2015 Colorado is designed, engineered and built to completely reinvent the mid-size pickup. A harder working, harder playing truck with a bold personality and its own spirit of adventure. A truck that's loaded with industry-leading technological advances, including the debut of the only diesel engine in its class.1 A truck that ups the ante with big-time payload and towing capacities. It's everything a mid-size truck can be – and will be, following the introduction of the all-new Colorado.
One look is at all it takes to recognize how the all-new 2015 Chevrolet Colorado ushers in a brand new era for the mid-size truck.
- Based on WardsAuto.com 2014 Small Pickup segment and latest competitive information available at time of posting. Excludes other GM vehicles.
- MyLink functionality varies by model. Full functionality requires compatible Bluetooth and smartphone, and USB connectivity for some devices.
- Go to gmtotalconnect.ca to find out which phones are compatible with the vehicle.
- Not compatible with all devices.
- Requires a compatible smartphone with Bluetooth profile (M.A.P.) and applicable text messaging features. Visit gmtotalconnect.ca for vehicle and smartphone eligibility.
- Data plan rates apply.
- Requires available Chevrolet MyLink and compatible iPhone running iOS 6.
- Whichever comes first. See dealer for limited warranty details.
- Covers only scheduled oil changes with filter and tire rotations according to your new vehicle's recommended maintenance schedule for up to 2 years or 40,000 km, whichever comes first. Does not include air filters. Maximum of 4 service events. See participating dealer for other restrictions and complete details.